Inbox Empire FAQ
If you need have a question about Inbox Empire, you're in the right place
Do you have a payment plan?
Yes, you can purchase Inbox Empire for just 3 payments of $197 by CLICKING HERE.
What if I'm having a problem ordering?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will track down the problem for you.
How much is the investment to get started on my inbox magazine?
At a minimum, we recommend you get a website, hosting and an email newsletter software. You have a wide variety of options, and it also depends on what you choose to do yourself (with the training videos in the program) and how hands on you want to be about the building of your site.
The options can be as inexpensive as follows: there is a site that provides basic website setup for under $50 and hosting per month is about $20. You will also need an email newsletter software – our favorite has a $1 trial for the first month, and then $19/month. You can add additional features and graphics from there.
How much time will this take?
The time to learn and get off the ground can vary significantly. It depends on how much experience you have, whether or not you are doing everything yourself or if you outsource some of it, and what market you choose to target.
The core training has six modules, and you will have access to everything right away so you can work at your own pace. We have had students who have gone through the entire program in just a week; others do one module a week and take a bit longer.
Another student spent about 6 hours/week running her inbox magazine and quit her regular job after only 8 months (your results may vary).
Does this work internationally?
Absolutely. We have lots of students around the world. You would write to YOUR target market, in your part of the world and in your language.
What if I don't have a topic for my inbox magazine?
No worries. The first module is all about finding the best topic for you. I have several exercises (and some research) that you will do to determine the very best market and how to reach your perfect audience.
What is your guarantee?
My 90 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
You have a full 90 days to put “Inbox Empire” to the test. If by the end of the training, you don’t have an “Inbox magazine” earning you extra income…you can feel free to ask for a full refund.
All I ask is that you do your part and give it a fair shot…
How is an inbox magazine different from blogging?
An inbox magazine magazine is similar to blogging but with some key differences –
– Most blogs give you some of the essay and want to you to click to visit the site for the rest; an inbox magazine is stand-alone. No website clicking needed to get the whole essay.
– 95% of the clicks that are included in an inbox magazine, are targeted toward purchases by the reader (blog posts like to link to others to improve online reach). Inbox magazine links are for revenue.
– Blogging focuses on search engine rankings; inbox magazines focus on developing a close relationship with your readers through educational essays. Then when you do send a promotional email they can’t wait to buy what you are recommending.
How is an inbox magazine different from an email newsletter?
An inbox magazine is very similar to an email newsletter but MaryEllen has developed some key techniques during her publishing career that make inbox magazines much more profitable
-Inbox magazines have a very specific format and content length which provides the best possible experience for the reader – while still focusing on revenue generating opportunities.
-Email newsletters typically focus on the author’s company and what services they provide to you.
-Inbox magazines focus on the reader – and provides educational essays with only related promotions which expand upon the essays.
What if my question isn't answered here?
Just email us at email@example.com. The team will get back to you with an answer.
Start Your Own Laptop Lifestyle Business Today!
- The Complete Inbox Empire 6 Part Multi-Media Training, a $2,000 Value
- Free updates and support for 12 months
- A “1-On-1 Strategy Session with MaryEllen, a $625 Value
- 90 Days of Platinum Coaching with MaryEllen Tribby, a $7,500 Value
- Access to the 24/7 Members Forum
- Access to my Priceless “Best of Breed” Bonus Section
- Digital Vault, a $2,000 value